Profited at online poker, wrote assistive utilities, reverse engineered software clients,
and had a lot of fun until PokerStars et al. were forced out of the US market.
- Reverse engineered a smaller site's client, written in Delphi, to extract its unencrypted
data stream using DLL injection, C, and x86 assembly.
- Accomplished without any knowledge of Delphi or Pascal.
- Developed significant reverse engineering skills.
- Wrote a bunch of utilities to assist me in Python, C#, and a tiny amount of F#.
- Developed the prototype of the software I would later sell from On The Felt, LLC.
- Continued to grow my reverse engineering skills with the PokerStars client.
- Developed an intimate understanding of Win32 internals.